Monday, April 6, 2009

NetSmartz.org Social Networking TIPS

This video was very informative and would most definitely appeal to the students that I teach. I teach 8th graders who are immersed in Face Book. I do not think that they are aware of all the ramifications of their postings. They are very trusting in so many ways and I am fearful that some of them will get into unanticipated trouble if they are ignorant of how "bad" people can disguise themselves are their friends. As soon as we are done preparing for NJASK and there are a few minutes "breathing" time in each period, I will show this video to them or ask the computer teacher to do it. Thanks for letting us know about this video!

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome.

    It can start the discussion.

    Let us know what happens...

    ReplyDelete